|Why become a member of EUCETSA?|
• Gain access to experts and policy makers in the European Commission, European Parliament and other decision making centres
• Meet, exchange, share and network with individuals and organisations defending the interests of environmental technology suppliers
• Take part and learn from European working groups on specific topics in water, soils, waste or air
• Understand, anticipate and contribute to your industry sector with other suppliers associations and stakeholders
• Exercise much more influence via collective actions on core topics via position papers, representations etc.
• Obtain superior information about current EU legislation and new European proposals
• Engage with European R&D projects including access to expertise and funding